Frequently Asked Questions
What equipment do you use?
- I shoot with a Nikon D810, I have a variety of lenses and flashes. I also have a backup camera that I carry if needed.
Do I have rights to my photos?
- Yes, I feel that you should own the rights to your own wedding photos. I don't charge extra for this and your rights will never expire. The only restrictions are that I ask you not alter the images in any way and I ask that you not sell the rights to anyone else. I also retain all the rights to the images for my own use, advertising, etc. I also ask that you credit Heather Danielle Photography in any online albums or galleries.
Do you offer engagement sessions?
- Absolutely! A standard engagement session is one location, one hour. For those who book their wedding with me, I charge $300 for a standard session.
What do you charge?
- I believe in customizing each package to best suit your individual needs. Please see my Pricing page for some sample packages.
What do you take for a deposit?
- Once we have a consultation and determine the cost of your package, I take 20% of the total to hold your date.
How far are you willing to travel?
- I have done weddings in many different locations. Some as far as an hour and a half one way. I can be pretty flexible, so don't hesitate to contact me and we can discuss it.